Monday, October 26, 2009

"I said, I love The Smiths."

At the moment, I'm feeling like I'm a girl who is falling in love with someone. But I'm not, I tried finding if I am, but I found that I definitely have no one special ! So I wanna know why I'm looking forward to watching so many romantic comedy films just like what a sweet girl is (that I'm absolutely not !).
Or I just miss something lovable, cheerful and fresh after being distant from this sort of films for a long time ??!

Perhaps !


(500) Days of Summer



Same as Minttt, we want to watch this so much ! After reading many articles in film magazines about this film, I immediately wondered what it will be. Consequently, I searched for its trailer on youtube.com and found out that it's so cool ! I like the way they describe the film.. "This is not a love story, this is a story about love." Moreover, Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks pretty good in this film.
"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.. I love them" yeah, me, too !


Gigantic



Paul Dano and Zooey Deschanel (again ??!) are lovely couple ! Virtually, I saw this film's review in film magazine since last April but I've just realised how cute it is recently. I love to see Dano in many film, including Little Miss Sunshine - he just looks so funny ! (even if he's definitely not even handsome or cute at all.) Poor.. I've not watched Taking Woodstock yet. Wanna see Dano starring as a hippie so much. How ridiculous !


Ps. Watching Fame with Milk at Paragon Cineplex is pretty fun, though it isn't so powerful or something but it's kinda good. In fact, it was out of my plan (first, I ploted to watch Broken Embraces. But.. it was okay to watch Fame instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment