Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Coolest Fashion Magazine

Although fashion isn't my main point, but I think that loads of fashion magazines are freaking cool like these following magazines below.

*** This doesn't arrange by the point or any rank and they're all only from my opinion***

1. Vogue Magazine (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and the United States of America)


2. Numéro Magazine (France)



3. i-d Magazine (United Kingdom)



4. Dazed & Confused Magazine (United Kingdom)




5. V Magazine (The United States of America)


6. WAD Magazine (France)




7. Nylon Magazine (The United States of America)



8. Frankie Magazine (Australia)


9. Disorder Magazine (United Kingdom)



10. Pop Magazine (United Kingdom)



I've never read Zoo Magazine (Germany). Have you ? Tell me if it's cool. It's such a interesting fashion magazine but I've never seen it in Thailand (or only me ?).

Tell me where can I get this German magazine.

uhh.. http://in-vizible.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment