Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Reader - We love you, Hanna Schmitz


Today, I've just gone to the cinema with my friend, Mint and my sister, Mai and we chose The Reader. I don't have much to say about this film - everyone knows that this is one of the greatest film of 2008 (although it's just been out in Thailand). I can say only ..sad and sad. It doesn't seem to be sad because of love but it seems like..... I can't explain anything, you have to watch it by yourself ! ..Love, Hot Kiss, Sex, Literature, Law, Criminal, Nazism, and Pain..

I love Kate Winslet as Hanna Schmitz in this film. She is a real actress who is also talented and beautiful and deserves the Best Actress in a Leading Role from Oscar Awards 2009, Best Actress in a Supporting Role from Golden Globes 2009 and other interesting awards (I mean The Reader only - not including Revolutionary Road). Anyways, I love this film and want you all to watch this film. More than the word "Impressive".


Although this film shows the other side of Nazi supporter but that can't change my mind about World War II and the Nazi party. Maybe, it's because we had watched many films about Jewish's pain in World War II that always make us feel depressed about the violence which once happened with the humans. My favourite films about World War II are The Pianist and Life is Beautiful - not too bad to learn what the real world is.
Next post see..
The Winners of Shockwaves NME Awards 2009 !

2 comments:

  1. My mom wants to watch it. I wonder, is there any nude scences? Hmm :?

    ReplyDelete