Saturday, February 7, 2009

Country House & Roll With It

Back to 1995 to "THE BATTLE OF BRITPOP" between BLUR and OASIS when they released singles in the same day ; BLUR - 'Country House' and OASIS - 'Roll With It'.



Finally BLUR won this battle by 274,000 copies (OASIS : 216,000 copies) but let's think with me ; If you were there - in Britain in that time, what would you adore - 'Country House' or 'Roll With It' ?

It's not easy to say who is better but between 'Country House' and 'Roll With It', I think that they both were awesome and sounded amazing but I love 'Roll With It' much more than 'Country House' because..... I don't know......... Maybe because of the lyrics or maybe because of the Gallagher Brothers ! Oh no no no it isn't because of any Gallagher; Noel or Liam ! I also adore Graham Coxon ! Let me try again - it's because I love '(What's the Story) Morning Glory?' much more 'The Great Escape' ! AHA ! NICE ANSWER !

No comments:

Post a Comment