Monday, March 2, 2009

MY AMERICAN IDOLS

Hey, this is not about that.. 'American Idol', an american singing competition at all ! This is just about my American idols who are really freaking awesome ! I have to post this because my friends, Jeff and Mint have just posted something in Jeff's blog like I was only into cool persons who are only Britishes !. Yea, I can't really deny that (!!?) but they're not only Britishes at all, friends - they're from everywhere in this sexy-crappy world, you know ??!


haaaaa, what a shame, Jeff - Mint! These are my American Idols



Julian Casablancas & Nick Valensi - The Strokes' singer and Guitarist who are my all-time favourite persons ever and ever. Aren't they soooooooooo weird and also handsome ? Jealous of The Strokes' manager assistant, Juliet Joslin and a British actress , photographer and ex-wild child , Amanda de Cadenet, right Mint ?


Andrew VanWyngarden - I love this guy from MGMT because of his strange look and that type of freaking cool face. Everyone calls him as a hippie-hipster but I really disagree with. He's what he is - no-one can tell what he is.



Bob Dylan - Oh my, he is my favourite American folk singer. He was a big hippie hero of all the flower power, hippie (A youth movement in '60s to early '70s - they called themselves as 'Flower People'). Look at his hair - what a sexy !



Karen O - This real attractive woman at all-time is a member of American Alternative band, Yeah Yeah Yeahs which is also my favourite band. Her mother is Korean and her father is Polish - that's why her face is really weird.



Adam Green - Yea, this ex-Moldy Peaches' singer is also my American idol. He's a good friend with Carl Barât, my favourite British artist as well.



Clint Eastwood - Age is no longer important for him. I love this Hollywood's favourite actor/director, especially in Million Dollar Baby ! Grantorino and Changeling is coming out in Thailand soon (tooooooooo late !).



Woody Allen - An American writer , actor , comedian , musician , director and playwright who won a lot of great awards like BAFTA and Oscar Awards. Everyone loves his jokes !



Adrien Brody - A Jewish actor who is so sexy at all-time. I love his performance in The Pianist (that made him won Oscar) and The Darjeeling Limited. I love all the tall mennnnnnnnnn !

Jackson Pollock - Now, his Abstract master piece, No.5 (1948) is raised to the most expensive painting in the world - wins Willem de Kooning and Gustav Klimt who are in the second and third.

Walter Elias Disney - Hey, the former of The Walt Disney Company, the biggest cartoon and animation studio in the world. I love all the Disney's classic cartoons but I do hate its crappy films for teens and its stupid young stars, especially with Miley Cyrus !


Thurston Moore & Kim Gordon - No-one doesn't love Sonic Youth, an American Alternative/Rock/Experimental band based in New York City which is all the people favourite Rock band ! This couple make me feel jealous of them.


Jack White - Ha ! The White Stripes' singer ! This Garage Rock band formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan by Jack White and his ex-wife Meg White. His trademarks are those weird eyes, aren't they ?

Joey Ramone - This Romones' singer had changed all the teenagers' style till today, consisting of music , fashion , life style , drug , sex and all those stuffs. Wikipedia says "Joey Ramone's image, voice and tenure as frontman of the Ramones made him a countercultural icon" - I really agree with ! I couldn't find the DVD for that Ramones' film, 'Rock 'n' Roll High School' till today - do you know where I can get it ?


Kurt Cobain - The one who made the Seattle Sound up and the leader of '90s Grunge music phenomenon. He got married with Hole's Courtney Love. Wikipedia says "Love and Cobain married on Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii, on February 24, 1992. Love wore a satin and lace dress once owned by the actress Frances Farmer, and Cobain wore green pajamas, because he’d been "too lazy to put on a tux". Six months later, on August 18, the couple’s daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, was born".


Andy Warhol & Roy Lichtenstein - Yea, I'm not interested in Pop Art at all but these two men are my favourite fine artists and I think, they're all the people's favourites.
Barack Obama - The new president of America said that he would "Change" and the slogan for the election is "Yes, we can !". Let's closely follow whether he could "change" the world economic disaster.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
MINT , JEFF DON'T BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS POST !!!

2 comments:

  1. i sense sarcasm...
    Jeff, do you think Mook's being sarcastic???
    hmmm... ;)

    ps1. jealous? i sure as hell am!
    ps2. weird face? WEIRD FACE!? now that's not very nice, is it???
    ps3. Royyyy! you should see my drowning girl 3D model.

    it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrien! I love Jewish!
    Jewish are cool
    like Nanny Fine!

    My uncle also Jewish!!
    haahhahh

    woow I think a guy from MGMT looks like British hahhahh I love British

    ReplyDelete