Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Strokes' new updates !

I've just browsed the internet and found some of The Strokes' new updates. You should see..



Have you ever seen Albert's new haircut ! Look strange - I miss his curly hair ! Is that girl Agyness ? I hate all the love scenes !

Julian's dad, John Casablancas (the founder of Elite Model Agency) has just released an autobiography book about himself. Someone says there'll be too many pictures of Jules when he was young and these are some.
New polaroid pictures from Amanda de Cadenet's official page consisting of Nick and his daughters !
Is she holding a picture of her dad ? The twins, Sullivan and Ella are sooooooooooooooo cute !
Finally, hope the fourth album of The Strokes will be released this year and sound really great again ! (I don't care about that songs like My Drive Thru or Boombox, Jules - I need The Strokes' new debut album !)
Ps. Have you ever listened to Nikolai's project called 'Nickel Eye' and Fab's project called 'Little Joy' and 'Megapuss' ? I do love them ! And who has 'This is It: The first Biography of the Strokes' ? May I borrow you, please !

1 comment:

  1. Albert's new hair is so uncool
    hahhhaa

    ps. the H&M matthew tshirt... I couldnt wear it. I'm scared to wear it.

    ReplyDelete