Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our childhood's favourite cartoons

My favourite cartoons when I was young were usually on Cartoon Network Channel. Today, I don't usually watch any TV programme but always miss my childhood's favourite cartoons that no longer appear in the TV. Can you remember these fantastic cartoons which once we all waited to watch them ?

The Adventures of Tintin

Mike, Lu & Og

Cow and Chicken


I Am Weasel

The Addams Family


Courage the Cowardly Dog

Grim & Evil

Johnny Bravo


Dexter's Laboratory

The Powerpuff Girls

Sheep in the Big City

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Scooby-Doo

Tom and Jerry

The Popeye Show

and many more cartoon shows

1 comment:

  1. Ohw you like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I love some eps.
    I love Scooby-doo!!!!
    I cant imagine Danial Craig as Tintin ;(

    ReplyDelete