Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs on SPIN cover

SPIN Magazine this month (March 2009) meets Yeah Yeah Yeahs, an alternative band based in New York City, consisting of Karen O, Nick Zinner and Brian Chase ! Don't you feel excited to see them on SPIN cover with those clothes from Christian Joy's collection and talking about their new album 'It's Blitz !' which has just been released on March 9th 2009. For more information and read the article about Yeah Yeah Yeahs in SPIN Magazine : http://www.spin.com/articles/yeah-yeah-yeahs-stayin-alive

March ? In fact, the magazine should be published on March 2009 but in Thailand - where everything from abroad seems to be late, I can get any magazines from U.K. or U.S.A. almost 1 mont left (or more, except NME Magazine - that's why I usually follow music news from this magazine).

For SPIN Magazine - MGMT issue, the magazine was published on November 2008 in U.S.A. I just waited and asked the BOOKAZINE's staffs for many times - when the magazine will arrive in Thailand, but no-one knows. Finally, I saw the magazine on BOOKAZINE's shelf in early February - just 3 months left !

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I think I remember her.. is she half korean?
    I'd prefer the MGMT cover. I need to know more about Yeah yeah yeahs

    ReplyDelete