Monday, May 11, 2009

Låt den rätte komma in

Let The Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in : Swedish) - a Swedish romantic horror film about Oskar, an 12-year-old boy who fell in love with a young vampire, Eli who never let you know about her much. It's directed by Tomas Alfredson and written by John Ajvide Lindqvist (adapted from his own 2004 fiction, Let the Right One In or Låt den rätte komma in a.k.a. Let Me In) If you can remember, once I used to write about this vampire film in this blog, These drive me mad1 (April 2nd 2009). I want to watch this Swedish film very very much ! But the trouble is.. no-one wants to watch this film with me at House RCA (House is the only one cinema which will have Let The Right One In showing on May 14th 2009) ! They say "it's such a scary film - full of blood !" Poor girl, this is absolutely romantic ! No-one understans me ! (even if they both are about human, vampire and their loves but Let The Right One In will surely better than Twilight, a romantic vampire film for teenagers, please trust me ! (though I've never watched Twilight hehehe). It's far darker, gloomier, more haunted, more horrific and more violent than whatever Twilight is). It won loads of awards and also got loads of praises. Now Let The Right One In was signed to be remade by Matt Reeves for the Hollywood version in English.

Main characters :
Kåre Hedebrant as Oskar
Lina Leandersson as Eli

See.. Kåre Hedebrant, what a damn cute boy! He just looks like a sweety girl hahaha.














Fascinating, right ? Oh pals, let's watch it !
(A poster for promoting this film)
(A cover of an original horror fiction)
And again..... let's watch its official trailer - thanks to Youtube.com
(Oskar : Are you a vampire? // Eli : Would you like me anyway ?) Woooo !

4 comments:

  1. I like his hairr
    Goooooooodd I want to cut my hair like that

    I'm waiting for my hair.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I`m in love with this boy, now....
    most wonderful movie in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhoo, I love this movie too. And I would also like to have a Oskar haircut, after I have done a cosplay of Eli for real!! I am waiting for the hair to grow too you know :)

    ReplyDelete