Wednesday, May 20, 2009

These make me feel so pretty young

Now I exactly know how Jeff can update his blog every half a moment - of cause, I also do ! It's just because I have nothing to do better than this. This summer goes suck, it's freaking hot and the politics makes us feel highly bored, or you don't think so ? Everything goes wrong.


Where The Wild Things Are - There's one in all of us :
This is the third time that I write the article about Where The Wild Things Are in my blog (and the fourth one might come !). The original book is freaking wicked cute. So, it doesn't make me surprised that much to know that everyone has waiting ! Maurice Sendak + Spike Jonze = AWESOME !
The reason that I write about it again just because it's going to be out in U.S.A. on October 16th 2009 ! (But in Thailand.. I don't know when. At least, 1 month later, shit !) Look at him, mate - This boy, he might be the most adorable kid I've ever seen ! (But I'll never imagine how certainly handsome he is (when he's already grown up) because all the Hollywood young stars all make me feel disappointed with them when they become older !)








Though, I would love to see an adult version (see the detail in my older post) but it'll never happend. So, I'm looking forward to watching this version - also interesting.


La prophétie des grenouilles (Raining Cats and Frogs) :
(Sorry, I can't find the trailer for the original language, French. Let's try to understand Spanish !)
This French animation film is about a modern day Noah, a family who has to deal with the deluge prophesied by the frogs. A flood has hit our planet and they are all that remains. This little group has managed to defy the furiously raging elements. People and animals alike are dragged through this incredible whirlpool of an adventure.





All the characters, both humans and animals are damn damn damn cute, you couldn't tell which of them is the prettiest. The whole backgrounds are all made by crayon that makes this looks so fascinating. I love those pinky pigs, they're confusing cute !

1 comment:

  1. dude, you're like, GONE.
    msn much?

    anywayyyy, just letting you know that my awesome bro has just finished downloading let the right one in.
    and i didnt even tell him i wanted to see it.
    our minds are like... CONNECTED.

    so, yeah.

    BE JEALOUS ;)

    ReplyDelete