Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kill me, babe

In the early 2009, I first saw tons of photos of Alex Turner and Alexa Chung at Heathrow Airport, U.K. and couldn't know exactly how I felt when I saw Alex's new curly longer haircut at that time. I did think, it was probably a big mistake of his lifetime and he's surely going to do something changed with his hair. I don't even think he's had that haircut till today .....untill I saw him again on the cover of NME Magazine's lastest issue. (I actually saw him with that haircut again at NME Awards 2009 but I still thought he's going to change !) For christ's sake ! HE TOTALLY HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH HIS HAIR ! Oh my god, mate, you should see it - it doesn't suit him at all ! In fact, his new haircut, it doesn't look so bad but.. it doesn't suit him, mate not at all ! He suit the shorter one more, I can really tell.

Don't you miss him ? :





The new Turner :


Alex, you should do something with your hair. If not, I'll never call you as "my beloved" again ! hehehehe (Turner : Who cares ?) Ok, we shouldn't judge people because of their looks, right ? So he's still my favourite musician of all time ..if the forthcoming third album is certainly awesome like the first one and the second one have ever done.
NME's cover for the lastest issue

Ehhh ? Who is that bearded guy who sits next to Matt ? Arctic Monkeys' new mysterious member ? Do you think he does look like a big polar bear ?
Hey, mate, look at him seriously again... Don't you think his face looks familiar ? .....NO ! or he's Jamie Cook, the lead guitarist ? Oh, I'm just doubting where he is and now I'm definitely sure, that big polar bear is him ! Jamie's changed so much ! Mint, your beloved guitarist seems to be worse than mine does hehehehehe. Does he still date Katie Downes ? I just wanna know how she can accept it.
The old Cook :


Ps. Why do I post tons of photos of Alex's again ??? I DO NOT WANT but I HAVE TO hehehehehehe.

3 comments:

  1. that bearded dude totally reminds me of joaquin pheonix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... that's hair is great.
    that is the hair I'm going to get.
    I haven't cut my hair for 3 months maybe.

    I love long hair.
    wait wait wait

    ReplyDelete