Sunday, May 3, 2009

White + Mosshart = The Dead Weather


The Dead Weather are Alison Mosshart (The Kills) as a vocalist , Dean Fertita (Queens of the Stone Age) as a guitarist , Jack Lawrence (The Raconteurs and The Greenhornes) as a bassist and Jack White (The White Stripes and The Raconteurs) as a drummer/vocalist.

This alternative rock band formed in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A. in this year, 2009 and the band is due to release their debut album Horehound on June 9, 2009.




I feel so excited to know that my beloved American vocalist, Alison Mosshart of my favourite alternative band, The Kills is gonna have another band which formed with The White Stripes' Jack White, also my favourite. I first saw them in NME Magazine last month and then, when I came back to my place, I started searching about them. I finally found their first single, Hang You From The Heavens. Love Alison's voice too much - she rocks !

http://www.thedeadweather.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment